Great news, iMotorpro now has over 350 members and is growing fast. Community members are still a little too shy to post in the forum, but Steve from our team is still visiting garages in and around the Sussex area signing lots of new members up each week.
We’ve had a few technical issues recently with the trade club offer area, but we do have lots of offers lined up ready to go in. August has been a difficult time to lock down coders and developers to complete some of our tasks! If you still haven’t created an offer, please reply to this email so we can discuss further.
Here’s a wrap-up of the latest forum activity:
General Chat in the Lounge Area
- · Hackers reveal flaw kept secret by VW for 2 years
- · GAME: Automotive word association
- · Busy August or a quiet one?
Industry News, Hot Topics & PR
- · Perry’s GK Buyout
- · Comline
Tech talk in the Service, Repair and Technical Forums
- · BMW e90 Cooling fan
DVSA MOT updates
- Anyone switched over to the new MOT yet?
- Questions answered the new MOT Testing system
- The MOT Testing service – what’s in and what’s out?
Deals and Offers
- · 20% off all Proporta branded items
- · 15% off luxury chocolates
Legal and Financial
- Court reduces consumer claim of £10,000 to just £230!
- Short term right to reject under the Consumer rights act
- Repairs: Do you have consent to repair?
We look forward to seeing you in the forum soon. If you haven’t written your first post or introduced yourself to the other forum members, don’t be shy, login and say a quick hello here: http://imotorpro.co.uk/
We are constantly trying to find new deals, offers and updates for the forum, but the forum is only worth it if our members are active. You can help us keep the community moving forwards by commenting on a post, asking a question or joining a discussion.
You can log in here: http://imotorpro.co.uk/
Have a wonderful weekend and see you in the forum soon.
Thanks, Caroline and the Team at iMotorPro
These weekly updates are sent to iMotorPro Trade Club and Community members. To receive news and updates you will need to register as a member